Sunday, August 21, 2011

Maintaining a Four-Year-old Blog

Ho! Ho! Ho! Never thought I'd be able to input anything in my dashboard again, after it has been hacked for the longest time. Now, after over a year, finally, hackers have been overpowered and got a new password-- might be able to continue all the writing I've started here. Congrats to my blog for being officially, 4 years old now. Who would have thought it would survive the test of time? (cliche). In search of a new topic to write about, what would it be? Any suggestions? Since this is "Mundongnoypi," in your opinion folks--what is the hottest socio-political topic worth pondering about? Keep me posted for I've been out of circulation for quite sometime. =)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that produce the greatest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    my site - Cyrpotatocompany.Com

    ReplyDelete